Sunday 27 November 2011

Graphic

Gillet- H&M . T-shirt- Topman . Dress (worn as skirt)- NewLook . Bag- Zara . Shoes- Topshop

I dont own a lot of graphic tees (if any) but ive grown pretty attached to this one from Topman, its not actually mine -i stole it- so sadly its only a temporary feature of my wardrobe but maybe i will have to invest in a couple of my own! I think this one is a men's XS but it actually fits really well, not too long and not too boxy.

Ive worn it over that metallic dress (again!) because i love it and cant really stop wearing it, it makes me feel like im going to a Christmas party everyday and that makes me happy.

So last night i bit the bullet and wore that Tuxedo jacket out to a party... and surprise surprise it got dirty! :( booo. Thats a trip to the dry cleaners for me this week! It was worth it though. Apart when it got rained on, that wasnt worth it... and by rain i mean a thunder storm. I got thunder stormed on... in my new jacket :(

Nic
xxxxxxx

5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment, big love!